Advanced Search
Viewing Record 1 of 1 



ACCESSION DETAIL
Manuscript
1941-1944
Paper
1 folder

Daughters of Zion (D.O.Z.) in Atlanta was founded on December 7, 1941. The group originally called themselves The Girls of Judaea and then the Jolly Judettes. The club dedicated itself to zionist activities as also did volunteer work at Lawson General Hospital. The collection consists of a club history.

09-010 V/F D

Daughters of Zion (D.O.Z.)

6 Related Subjects

Clubs


Youth--Societies and Clubs


Zionism


Lawson General Hospital (Atlanta, Ga.)
Hospitals

Hospitals


Daughters of Zion
Young Judaea; Youth - Societies and Clubs

Viewing Record 1 of 1
The Breman Museum 1440 Spring Street, NW Atlanta, GA 30309 678-222-3700
© 2014 William Breman Jewish Heritage Museum.   Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use

This website is supported by a generous gift from the Jerry and Dulcy Rosenberg Family in honor of Elinor Rosenberg Breman.


Jewish Federation