Advanced Search
Viewing Record 1 of 1 



ACCESSION DETAIL
Manuscript
1850-1982
Paper
.4 cubic feet

The Standard Club is the outgrowth of the Concordia Club, which was established in 1867, as Atlanta's first Jewish social club. The collection consists of records of the Standard Club and its predecessor, the Concordia Club from 1850-1982. The records include correspondence, a charter, financial records, clippings, legal papers, newsletters and lists of stockholders (1906-1925). The material mainly documents land and financial transactions necessary for the club's 1922 move and 1929 land purchase. Arranged in alphabetical order by subject and chronologically within each folder. Finding aid available online: http://thebreman.org/Research/Cuba-Family-Archives/Finding-Aids/ID/331/Mss-004-The-Standard-Club-Records.

Mss 4

The Standard Club Records - Atlanta, Georgia

3 Related Subjects

Clubs


Concordia Club (Atlanta, Ga.)
Clubs; Standard Club

Standard Club (Johns Creek, Ga.)
Clubs

Viewing Record 1 of 1
The Breman Museum 1440 Spring Street, NW Atlanta, GA 30309 678-222-3700
© 2014 William Breman Jewish Heritage Museum.   Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use

This website is supported by a generous gift from the Jerry and Dulcy Rosenberg Family in honor of Elinor Rosenberg Breman.


Jewish Federation