Advanced Search
Viewing Record 1 of 1 



ACCESSION DETAIL
Manuscript
1948-1954
Paper
1 folder

Wachovia Bank of Georgia was originally The First National Bank of Atlanta. The collection consists of agreements, 1948-1954, with the First National Bank of Atlanta and The Jewish Welfare Fund, Atlanta Linen Service Employees Club, and the Progressive Club Company Arranged in chronological order.

95-070 V/F W

Wachovia Bank of Georgia Records

4 Related Subjects

Atlanta Jewish Welfare Fund (Atlanta, Ga.)


National Linen Service Employees Club (Atlanta, Ga.)
Clubs

Jewish Progressive Club (Atlanta, Ga.)
Clubs

Wachovia Bank of Georgia
Banks and Banking, American

Viewing Record 1 of 1
The Breman Museum 1440 Spring Street, NW Atlanta, GA 30309 678-222-3700
© 2014 William Breman Jewish Heritage Museum.   Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use

This website is supported by a generous gift from the Jerry and Dulcy Rosenberg Family in honor of Elinor Rosenberg Breman.


Jewish Federation